Savage XSS Build up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

heres what pics i took. its now completely done.

I've added a few things to it...

Venom Temp monitor
Venom Speed meter
Proline 23mm Hex kit
Proline 40 serise bowtie on bling racing rims
Secondary fuel filter and priming pump
Maximizer beadlocks with stock dirt bonz tyres
integy duel rate springs
integy tank guard
integy center skid
shock socks
old savage style tyres and rims for bashing
spektrumm dx3 radio system

Anyway heres the pics, i took some of them with my phone so the quality isn't the best, but you should get the idea.

from the beginning...

pic009lx9.jpg

pic010ci0.jpg

pic016za1.jpg

pic014ik2.jpg

pic017xq8.jpg

pic023hr1.jpg

pic024ot9.jpg

pic024kn3.jpg

pic025ri1.jpg

pic026ek6.jpg

pic027mg4.jpg

heres some pics of the body on and finished, i had the wrong body post set installed in the front thats why its sitting so high.

dsc02084vg0.jpg

dsc02087zd5.jpg

dsc02088hz0.jpg

dsc02089ut2.jpg

dsc02091ub8.jpg

dsc02092wk7.jpg

after bash, with fresh damage to head :(
dsc02095ge5.jpg

Shell with extra self made areil hole ;D
dsc02096ov3.jpg

Fuel tank guard
dsc02097jx1.jpg

Super glued speed censor, couldn't think of any other way to put it...
dsc02098qk6.jpg

will be taking some more up to date pics today:)

C+C welcome!

if you're gonna run the Spektrum, and use a temp gage and speed meter, you might wanna look into the spektrum telemetry kit...you can monitor all that stuff while running, instead of after the fact, when you pit...

if you're gonna run the Spektrum, and use a temp gage and speed meter, you might wanna look into the spektrum telemetry kit...you can monitor all that stuff while running, instead of after the fact, when you pit...

i'll look into that. My spektrum is the new DX3 only released over here, does the kit reprogram the transmitter or something as it doesn't mension additional sencors or meter's in the menu or manual (not that i remember)

are the spring triple rate springs? they look awfully stretched to me
There duel rate springs, same idea. There not the prettest looking things but they make a hell of a differance to her. Plus its not got shock socks so you can't see them.

it's a seperate unit actually that works alongside your transmitter...has a seperate LCD screen for the additional info it relays to you...has sensors and stuff that mounts on the truck...

oh right, sounds like a good job, must check that out, i'v allready came to the concludion that the VSm is useless/pointless so its gone, te temp monitior is handy but having live data would be alot better for tuning etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Back