Savage xs upgrades..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNation

Mister QUESTION with no SEARCHIES
ok guys I am FINALLY able to post some pictures of some new stuff I got in the mail I Hope you like them. BADLANDS TIRES 2.2', sweet headlocks, hot racing drive train cups new ones and old ones. new batteries. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES AND THE FINAL LOOK.

OOPS how come the pictures are so small? and upside down :(

Last edited by a moderator:
just post links from the hosting site, mine do that when i upload em from my computer.... is why i use pb caz makes links and pix r full size.....

That won't work either, the pictures are tiny on there too I tried it. He'll have to edit the size on his camera probably

OOPS how come the pictures are so small? and upside down :(

Rotating is the easy part, hard part is getting them bigger

Alright man cool. I can do standing backflips with this truck on 3s

well.....2s no way to do a standing backflip..most of the time just half flip and the truck would land upside down.. that was it. 3s will give me back flips ON DEMAND.!!!!!!! and with those badlands its got crazy grip on concrete. imagine what would happen ON GRASS.!!!!

Well I suppose standing backflips are cool and all, just makes me wonder if 1/1 trucks do these things also....... never seen one do it before :lmao: but I guess it could happen....... I do know the truck is capable of much more.......

I'm still not able to push full throttle with my XS on badlands. too much grip therefore it will either flip over or reach the end of the line where its out of range already.

i have another project for this weekend. waterproofing the mamba max pro. if you noticed there was a picture of the liquid plastic. any thoughts....

Just take the esc out of the case and cover it with a generous amount of liquid plastic, make sure to not miss any spots, a pin hole leak could let water in.
The motor isn't really that important to waterproof, but you can take the endbell(s) of and do around those

EDIT: don't put the liquid plastic on the cooling fins on the circuit board!!! Just go around them good

I'm still not able to push full throttle with my XS on badlands. too much grip therefore it will either flip over or reach the end of the line where its out of range already.

Out of range? doesn't the xs come with a 2.4 system in it? should be able to drive it till is a small speck in the distance......

Out of range? doesn't the xs come with a 2.4 system in it? should be able to drive it till is a small speck in the distance......

It does Jam. I would assume he means out of range sight wise, to where it's so far away, he doesn't feel comfortable running it wide open on 3s. That's the problem I have, not enough room to get to full throttle on 3s.

I believe it has something to do with the programming of the esc. I can't remember why, but, that's just what I've been told.

Yes I messed that one up. Applied brakes and set the failsafe like I was used to with nitro . Oops shut radio off to test and instantly into reverse . Thank god I got the radio turned on before it hit anything. Failsafe is now set to neutral . Now brakes and no steering.

Yes I messed that one up. Applied brakes and set the failsafe like I was used to with nitro . Oops shut radio off to test and instantly into reverse . Thank god I got the radio turned on before it hit anything. Failsafe is now set to neutral . Now brakes and no steering.
That's the reason why. Thanks Mickey for chiming in on this.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back