Savage XS New shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuba

Hi,

I decided to paint it my self, first time in my life. The only I could get locally fast was El Camino. It came out quite nice i think :) Next one is VW Beattle .IMG_9862.jpg IMG_9864.jpg IMG_9866.jpg IMG_9868.jpg

Must have gotten a little aggressive while cutting mask film inside the shell. prime reason I prefer to use tape for masking my bodies... one score and it will crack along the score line ruining the body....
good thing there is shoo goo so you can fix the shell to be almost good as new....

jam, that's crash damage

well duh I know , I also know that if the shell is scored it will CRACK and break along the score line......
I don't need you to tell me it is crash damage I have perfectly good set of :eyes: and can see just fine.....

Must have gotten a little aggressive while cutting mask film inside the shell. prime reason I prefer to use tape for masking my bodies... one score and it will crack along the score line ruining the body....
good thing there is shoo goo so you can fix the shell to be almost good as new....

Yes, you are right, I was too aggressive with knife when cutting the tape. But the shell material is not as durable as the stock one.

OK, here is new one from Pro Line, I took the scheme from they leafled but I like it and I think that it turn out pretty well!
I will be painting new mini e-revo (VW Beatle from Pro Line again, but blue and red this time) and summit (stock shell painted with plasti dip, I want a post apocaliptic look-we will see...)IMG_0205.jpg IMG_0200.jpg IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0201.jpg IMG_0204.jpg IMG_0203.jpg

OK, here is new one from Pro Line, I took the scheme from they leafled but I like it and I think that it turn out pretty well!
I will be painting new mini e-revo (VW Beatle from Pro Line again, but blue and red this time) and summit (stock shell painted with plasti dip, I want a post apocaliptic look-we will see...)View attachment 620 View attachment 619 View attachment 621 View attachment 622 View attachment 623 View attachment 624
ayy kuba what is that body for did u say mini revo nice body but plz tell me what its for

Latest posts

Members online

Back