savage xs flux teaser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a.k.a. "mini Savage"

I believe this is the truck I've been waiting for. I've been itching to get another truck and the timing for the release of this truck couldn't be better.

Tentatively scheduled for a mid-summer release, the XS Flux RTR will be waterproof out-of-the box 2.4 GHz.

Top speed on this little beast is 60 mph.

Price point that's been circulating is sub $300.

Start selling off some poop now that you don't need to pay for this truck.

Something tells me we'll be talking about this truck for a long time.

I'm hoping 1/10..

its gonna be an insane little truck caz it will have blinding speed that you don't have to jack up the LiPo voltage to get.

small and light = less voltage needed for higher gearing and less work for the esc & motor.

I wonder how it will hold up, it looks to be all plastic (event the tvps appear to be plastic).

Definitely considering one of these. I have always wanted to check out the brushless stuff this might be a good start.

Completely new for 2011 is this small scale Savage - here in prototype form! This is a completely new design and features the look and feel of the Savage monster truck in a new smaller size. With scaled-down Savage body, tyres and wheels, this is the perfect Savage for anyone tight on space! It will fit a standard-size NiMH or LiPo battery pack in a cool hinged protected compartment, and fits standard-size electronics!
Dimensions: 365 L x 285 W x 165mm H, 231mm WB
Savage TVP Design
4WD Shaft Drivetrain
Flux Brushless System
2.4GHz Radio System
Waterproof electronics
Metal Drivetrain
Secure Battery Box
Full-size Electronics
540-size Motor
Low CG Motor position
Full Size Sub-C 6-cell batteries or 2S/3S LiPo Packs

Coming to the UK here but the UK price translates to.........................................

.............................................about $590 USD!!!!!

Epic fail HPI Europe, I'd rather import from The Toyz like I did my Mini E-Revo!!

F the APC. I added this
dec074433u-flux-capacitor.jpg

I am waiting to see some reviews then i will decide if I'm ordering one of these.

Latest posts

Members online

Back