Savage XL with Slash Body...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So I'm working on a new lid for my Slash... I was sitting there looking at the slash body compared to the XL body and decided to see what a Slash body would look like on my Savage XL...

What do you guys/gals think?

DSC_4189.jpg

DSC_4188.jpg

DSC_4190.jpg

DSC_4191.jpg

damn now i need a slash body . i have wondered how well they would ffit an xl but could never find measurements on the slash body . thanks for doing this i now know what my next body will be :cheers:

looks cool but with those tires it sorta makes your savy look like a buggy or something!!!

Sweet I like it. I'm supprised it fits it that well. I bet it would fit the wheelbase of the standard length truck that much better but the overall may be a bit long.

:lmao: Nick your a genius why didn't I think of this first.... heheh That would be funny to take to the track with all the traxas lovers.

:lmao: Nick your a genius why didn't I think of this first.... heheh That would be funny to take to the track with all the traxas lovers.

I have my moments... sometimes... see what happens when your bored and you have a body reamer laying around..

It's a big 1/10 scale body eh? That crossed my mind once or twice.

Try it with the Goliath's on there.

I'll do the same with mine and we'll annoy the Traxxas guys.

(You can buy the body now. http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/26639 )

yeah i was going to but i just haven't glued them back together yet lol

I think it looks pretty good on there (gotta say it...except for the traxxas sticker...lol)!! It does appear to fit nicely.

lol it looks funny to me, cus the savvy is way bigger then the tire or the body.

i have a robitronics BR50 trophy truck, i think the shell will be more proper then the slash

it is a wolf in sheeps clothing. you can pull up to the race line with the other slash's and (hehehe) look out!

Bring 'em Sunday. I'll bring the glue. :jamout:

i glued them up yesterday...

I didnt think you guys would like the body on there, it was a joke really lol....

i wasnt really paying attention I'm sure if you measured and layed the holes out good it would fit better...

lol don't u think slash is lighter in weight thought power:weight is better then savvy?

They are certainly lighter. But after running the Savages, the Slashes look like they are running in slow motion.... for now.... Sunk's already gone brushless.

Latest posts

Members online

Back