Savage XL pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

some pictures of my XL, someone keeps asking for pictures in a different thread, they know who they are.:stickspank:

DSC_1097.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1098.jpg

Laterz

nice looking savy :D I cant wait to replace the wheels/rubber that came with mine so much sidewall flex ahaha looks nice man!

oh. gotchya. I'm lookin to get the 5.9 for my x. i think it will make it a wheelie machine, prollly have to fab up a wheelie bar like crash has got.

thanks man. looks good with those. what tire wheel combo are those? I haven't seen them before

Can I ask you to please get a video of that thing running around. I want to see how that motor preforms?

Also, what are your thoughts on it, Does it have good high end power as well as low end power?

By the way you have a great looking truck there.

Can I ask you to please get a video of that thing running around. I want to see how that motor preforms?

Also, what are your thoughts on it, Does it have good high end power as well as low end power?

By the way you have a great looking truck there.

I don't have a video camera, but i am going to Best Buy today...so maybe ill get one....

Not as much high end power as low end.... I'm thinking about trying out a BuKu see if improves.....

Yeah I noticed the thing launches pretty quickly..but i didn't get to see the top end...

thanks man. looks good with those. what tire wheel combo are those? I haven't seen them before

those are hpi tremor wheels wrapped in goliath tires.

Its not the same wheel, but here is a link to the tires on the HPI site.

http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/4727/

i run that combo taht you linked on my savvy. i have to say i like them better than the tremor wheels, they stay cleaner and don't wad up junk in the rums. easier to clean too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Goliath's for bashing and they ROCK! My first upgrade I am going to get when I get my XL will be those.

Lets try to hook up soon for some bashing and I'll get some video of it for you.

looks sweet, how does it compare to the other savages?

Compaired to my experiance with the Savage25 i had its better, comes with lots of goodies like the hump pack and charger tuned pipe 3 speed.... its longer the turning radius is bigger, and its a bit nose heavy in the air.... but ill get over it.

Yep they are Goliath Tires, i wasnt sure about the Rims.... i got them at my LHS. they were preglued i hate gluing tires, so when i get a chance ill get some bead locking wheels.....:motorcycle:

I'm gonna pick up a set of axial black 8 hole rims. i haven't had to glue a set yet, and i got 2 sets of tires from doesgo coming, so beadlocks are soon behind.

Latest posts

Members online

Back