savage xl 7.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Hi every1,

Although I am relatively an amature to this, but i just completed my new project... the Savage XL with the 7.7gst from Cen. The first of its kind here... lots of work, dedication, and some funds as well...
Despite the hassle, I can tell you all, definitely worth it. very robust, and a good thrill... pics will follow shortly...
If anyone has an experience with this and can share any ideas, potential problems, or in short things I might have missed.. please feel free to comment..

welcome to the forum!!! cant wait to see this beast.......

Got the pics... but not uploading... it's failing all the time.... anyone has an idea why? they are of the right size and all that...

Welcome to HPISF! I agree, the K&N filters won't filter as good as stock foam filters. K&N even said that their filters aren't designed for RC's. It just happens to be a coincidence that it fits. I highly recommend MotorSavers or stick with the stock filter.

Thanks guys for the info.
True, although they are high quality and high flow filters, they don't clean as much... they are made for small turbos, but nitro runs at much higher revs... will probably look into foam pre-cleaners...
http://www.knfilters.com/airforcewraps.htm

if not, it's back to the stock filter...

Thx... let you know on the actual runs...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back