savage xl 5.9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone notice ,that 3speed tranny had the reverse module in it? I didn't see reverse in the specs though. Maybe I missed it.Also ,I was wondering if HPI is releasing this Savay to keep up with the new BAJA SS kit or maybe the timing of the K5.9 so soon after the K4.6 is to sway people towards the new Baja for a couple hundred more.HPI has to know that people are just starting to really build there new x's and will probably just get the new mill.Just a thought..For a few dollars more..LOL Check that link for the reverse. I personaly will just extend with carbon fiber from Larsen and get the new mill.:chainkiller:

Yeah I'm already in the processes of getting the kit from larsen possible within the next week. And if that Mill is as awesome as it claims to be, i will definetly get that and use my LRP in my buggy. TORQUE JUNKY!!!

doesn't anyone else thing this new savvy looks a bit odd? i haven't put my finger on it yet ... also those extensions on the axles look like a weak spot to me ...

doesn't anyone else thing this new savvy looks a bit odd? i haven't put my finger on it yet ... also those extensions on the axles look like a weak spot to me ...

I agree, I would think they would be a weak spot too but I do beleive people run them, haven't really heard good or bad about them.
I just wonder if they are removaable?

John

The Savage XL is now shipping to retailers!

hpi10515.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back