savage X with genesis tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
I'm trying to find out if/how cen geneses tires fit on my savage x 4.6 truck. anyone know if it will work with or without a conversion kit??

ok i just checked with www.cenracing.com and the genesis come with 23mm hex nuts as standard.... so they will fit the savage for sure....and i have the 23mm hex nuts from integy...

thanks for your help friend. :)

Oh haha... It's ok. Don't early about it.:). Now it's time to look for some genesis tires...

they fit with 23 mm hexs but are monsterous big and slow ..i have pics of a savy with them ... if you like to see .. its rediculous ..lol
051509_093100.jpg

I can't wait to find a decent set of these monsters to use them on the snow here.... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! Speed won't really matter when bashing like crazy... Powered by an ABMODS picco p3 28 monster turbo head charged!!!!!! I'm crazy today for some reason..!!

My savage came with strong metal diffs. I've been running the picco in it ever since I got it 3 years ago and it's ok. Knock on wood bigtime.

don't want to jinx you, but bp diffs may be something to look into. Those HUGE wheels and tires are going to be alot of strain on your drivetrain.

I've been running those for at least 2 years...

i found a set of cen wheels......70 bucks local pickup...this guy happens to be in my area so I'm thinking of buying them just not sure if 70 is a good deal...... any advice??

Latest posts

Members online

Back