savage x motor plate..#86069

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bone

hello everyone...I'm trying to locate a motor plate for my savage X..part #86069 or a after market one since the stock one is hard to find..any help would be appreciated ....thanks

i wasnt wanting to buy from out the US...i seen a used one on ebay but i didnt want used....

i wasnt wanting to buy from out the US...i seen a used one on ebay but i didnt want used....

Well at this point I guess beggars can't be choosy... parts in the USA are scarce for most all HPI products so you have the choice to either wait till supply catches up or buy what is available at this time.....

I'm gonna be choosy...i would prefer a better one then the stock one

I'm gonna be choosy...i would prefer a better one then the stock one

Well I saw no mention of being choosy in your original post..
I do resent my time and others time being wasted by your decision to be "choosy" in your purchases after X and I both searched for just what you posted about "needing"...
so with that you may find your own parts from now on and not bother posting a vague post taking time from others on this site.......

I wasn't trying to upset anyone...if i did i apologize...i do appreciate all the help that everyone gives on this site...i guess i worded what i wanted incorrectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back