savage with axial 28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet vid hows that engine working out for you it was one of the choices I wanted to put in my savage and how would that be with the 3 speed tranny?I'm thinking it would rip

sweet vid hows that engine working out for you it was one of the choices I wanted to put in my savage and how would that be with the 3 speed tranny?I'm thinking it would rip

i love this engine,it holds a tune better than all my other ones,with the 3sp it would be awesome

what % do u run? i am looking into buying the axial .28 but don't konw whether to run 20 or 30% I'm kinda going with 30 but not completly sure

does anyone run 40% in there truck or cars? I wana try it bc if they make it for cars and trucks I don't see why not run it if you tune it right and all

does anyone run 40% in there truck or cars? I wana try it bc if they make it for cars and trucks I don't see why not run it if you tune it right and all

It will shorten the life of your engine, for not much more power. Trust me, it's not worth it.

so whys 30% worth it but not 40% since 30 gives more power I'm thinking 40% will increase it even more

The higher nitro content, the shorter the engine life. That is why I run 20%. Running high nitro content, removing head shims, running too lean, etc. will all make your truck go faster, but will not make it last as long.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back