Savage upgrade 14mm to 17mm upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cwheeling

I bought a used savage 25 w/ 14 mm hubs and want to upgrade to 17mm hubs. just want to find out the right way to do this! Show me the way! Thanks

If you get stock x hex nuts just use stock 25 nuts with washers works fine that ray don't have to replace axles if tight on money. A couple of my 25 trucks are using the 17 mm hexs with washers no problems.

Or if your interested in some street tires the Phaltline rim/tire combos come with 2 blk and 1 silver X size nuts with 2 - 17mm hex's per pair

Yes I have the right hand/ left hand threads. I did not think about a washer! That would be the quick/budget savy way to take care of that! That is way I asked. Thanks AllanQ I wasn't sure when I posted if that was the right spot. Thanks everyone

What rim are you looking to install as far as 17mm? I tryed to install a 17mm truggy rim to my .25. I could not get it to work. Not for the .25. I think it is OK for a X as the nuts have a shoulder to them and are all the same thread.

There is not enough space on the end of the shaft to install a truggy rim on mine.

Latest posts

Members online

Back