savage top speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with all the modded piccos out there thought i might have a few more answers

From this vid of the picco I bought off of soulja55 it was beating cars going 55mph.

[YOUTUBE]vM1DUvnFRtE[/YOUTUBE]

After my build I will get a reading off a GPS if I can to verify the speed.

I got 41.4 mph by handheld GPS. Verified GPS speed by car speedometer before testing and is very acurate. Motor is a Axial spec 1s modded, 49/17 gearing, stock 3sp, stock diffs, and Cen GST 7.7 rims/tires. First test was somewhere around 36 mph (can't remember the exact number) with Proline 40 series beadlocks and low profile bowties. Once I get my truck fully back up and runnin, I'll be doin a bunch of testing with a couple different gear combos, stock and HS 3sp gears, and stock & cen diffs. I'll post my findings here and in my top speed thread.

thanks for posting guys. nice vid soulja,looking forward to your new findings there xtremesavage

thanks for posting guys. nice vid soulja,looking forward to your new findings there xtremesavage

Thanks carl. That's what I was originally planning until I bent the TVPs and stripped the diff gears. I've just got a bit more to do and my savvy will be back up and runnin.

with all the modded piccos out there thought i might have a few more answers
2 speed modded picco 18/47 48.5 on GPS. it hit 49 once but never repeated it. So 48 is my official answer as 49 was a 1 time freak speed. Has a 3 speed- Hi speed and been put on a carbon diet now but I don't really have much time for it any more... its well into the 50's smokes my Flux on 5S with its stock tranny. Not the hispeed tranny for it though ..

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds good bank, just got myself a drag modded picco off adam,running 47/19 and a 3 speed with h/s gear and phaltlines, hoping to hit 55mph , what do you reckon

Members online

No members online now.
Back