Savage to the FACE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

Here you go.

HA HA HA HA loved it....great vid....i know its cruel but that had me in stitches.

OUCH BRO i feel sorry for.. the savage probably cost some to fix =/ who the hell rides a bike in a r/c park =P

why can't i see a link anywhere in this thread to the video you guys are talking about?

If that vid could have been just a bit clearer. You know that has to hurt. An r/c coming off a jump and straight into you and bammmmm

I wonder what she said right before she almost ran over the savage? and then when it hit her

At first she said something like "This is a place for bikes" or something like that.....But, I know what the Savage said, "your face was my place," lol...sorry, that's bad....It really said "Move b**** get out the way, get out the way!" lmao :hardlaugh:

I'm probably going to Hell, so I might as well go on a chariot of fire, lol :copcar:

Before
"this place is for bikes"

After - not sure but i'd think it would of went somthing like this...

"owh, that ****ing hurt, *boo hoo hoo*"

Click this link http://www.mtracerz.co.uk/mainmenu.html and you can see more jumping and that clip a little clearer.
You will have to click video gallery and click on the second vid from the right on the top row and play that one (title should be BATHGATE BMX).

bathgate bmx?? no way!! thats 2mins down the road from me! if shes from bathgate she probably deserved it!lol

its alright. loads of places to drink and alot of nice motors goin about. boy racer heaven!lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back