Savage suspension upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the racing suspension conversion is well worth it, but get it off the bay or if your lhs is selling it between 140-150ish.

or... if you are a Tower Hobbies club member....you can get it for about $20-$30 off (if you can get one WHEN they have it). i have ran them on my last 3 savage and love em. if you get the new updated version that has only one hole is the steering arm......the steering is gonna suffer a lil. but.....with Mr dremel..... i have set mine perfect the ay i want it. now the wheels cut sharper than stock! read my thread and you'll see how i did it. you'll know if you have the updated version because it will have one hole in the link for the steering arm and the instructions will include what to do for the XL Savage. it also makes the rear tougher by eliminating the rear tie rod....putting a thicker case on them.....and giving a lil more toe for better traction. You'll love it...trust me!!!

hey 55, can you send me a link to your thread on how you had to dremel your conversion kit. i couldnt find it when searching for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back