Savage steel slider shafts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they're krap. the "u joint" won't stand up to anything more than a worn out .21bb. oh wait they can't even do that.:puke: stick with the stock or h.d. dogbones.

they're krap. the "u joint" won't stand up to anything more than a worn out .21bb. oh wait they can't even do that.:puke: stick with the stock or h.d. dogbones.

Can you tell us how you know this Please !!!!!!!!

what make are they?

for that price i would get 2 or 3 sets of tsais x shafts.. you know just in case you need a spare or 2...

yes i speek from exp. not on a savage or from that guy, however they are the same p.o.s.'s.
i tried them out on my b.b. tmaxx (with my old .21bb-10+ gallons) and within a quart they were very sloppy and at nearly the half a gallon mark i blew a right rear. figured i got a bad set so i contacted the guy and he sent me out a pair and they didn't last as long as the other ones:duh: another one (a new one) puked in a weekend, except it wasn't the pin this time but in the thick part on the shaft where the pin goes through. can't fix that so i threw them out and went back to the stock pastic axles. if they can't take it on a tmaxx
(yes they are the same size joints as the savvy ones) they WON'T stand up to any type of use on a savage.
as i said, stick with the stockers. $140 bucks+14 shipping can buy alot of repacment dogbones and cups.
if you still want to go with cvd's try these:http://www.2coolrc.com/detail.aspx?ID=433
they seem to be holding up pretty good so far on my buddies savage (amost around 3 gallons on them). the rubber boots help alot to keep the grease in and the dirt out. plus, you can buy these, the centers and still have enough to get a couple of extra glow plugs to throw into your pit box.:motorcycle:

Members online

Back