Savage ss ? What parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgilbigfish

i bought a preowned savage the guy told me it was a ss model. What parts fit ? Theres so many different models which parts will fit mine I'm so confused it has a 4.6 motor? Or do i have a savage 4.6 does the ss mean it was a kit putting a lrp28 in it next week so excited

i bought a preowned savage the guy told me it was a ss model. What parts fit ? Theres so many different models which parts will fit mine I'm so confused it has a 4.6 motor? Or do i have a savage 4.6 does the ss mean it was a kit putting a lrp28 in it next week so excited

Yes the SS was the kit version of the Savage X model, I think there are no differences between the 2 other than the SS did come with a few options available on that kit version...
All Savage X parts are the same between all models excepting the 21 and 25 versions I believe...
Congrats on the new :ercm: I think you will enjoy that in the truck....

Yes the SS was the kit version of the Savage X model, I think there are no differences between the 2 other than the SS did come with a few options available on that kit version...
All Savage X parts are the same between all models excepting the 21 and 25 versions I believe...
Congrats on the new :ercm: I think you will enjoy that in the truck....
All HPI savages are interchangeable .

Latest posts

Members online

Back