savage speed calculator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice job! Interesting coincidence too because thats what I've been doing today - only with pen & paper. This chart makes it much easier, thanks for that! :)

I just downloaded it and woah, this is intense! More info than I ever imagined. Fantastic work. I repped ya.

Very nice necromaster! I changed the engine RPM to 39000 max (for a K4.6) and the numbers seem to fit.

There seems to be quite a difference between the 2-speed and the 3-speed top speed in your spreadsheet while people often say the 3-speed doesn't make a big difference in top speed. For people who have the 3-speed tranny, does this theoretical top speed fit with the actual top speed?

Sorry the FTP didn't work well enough for you. If you find you want to use that instead of SkyDrive sometime feel free to ask I can explain how it works.

Very nice necromaster! I changed the engine RPM to 39000 max (for a K4.6) and the numbers seem to fit.

There seems to be quite a difference between the 2-speed and the 3-speed top speed in your spreadsheet while people often say the 3-speed doesn't make a big difference in top speed. For people who have the 3-speed tranny, does this theoretical top speed fit with the actual top speed?

Sorry the FTP didn't work well enough for you. If you find you want to use that instead of SkyDrive sometime feel free to ask I can explain how it works.

there is 2 3 speeds Form. one is good for about 3-5 MPH with a mill that can push it hard at that ratio

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

That link gets me this : Someone may have deleted or moved the item, or you may not have permission to view it. If you have questions about this item, contact the person who created it.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is 2 3 speeds Form. one is good for about 3-5 MPH with a mill that can push it hard at that ratio

That link gets me this : Someone may have deleted or moved the item, or you may not have permission to view it. If you have questions about this item, contact the person who created it.

What link? The one I gave for the FTP server in the other thread? There was no file on the server that matched the link, it was only an example of what the link would look like if someone put a file on the FTP server. If you're talking about the link to necro's spreadsheet, it works for me at least.

What 3-speed model gives that 3-5 MPH boost?

What link? The one I gave for the FTP server in the other thread? There was no file on the server that matched the link, it was only an example of what the link would look like if someone put a file on the FTP server. If you're talking about the link to necro's spreadsheet, it works for me at least.

What 3-speed model gives that 3-5 MPH boost?

3 speed with Hispeed 3rd. stock in XL but a added gear set to the other 3 speeds.

His link not yours

yes, bank is rite. when i calculate the ratio, there is some difference.
anyway regarding d FTP, myb its me who's bad at it, lol. :bad pc:

erm, that file is supposed to be accessible by anyone. can u try again bank?

I just downloaded it and woah, this is intense! More info than I ever imagined. Fantastic work. I repped ya.

thanks bro! :cheers:

I can't seem to change the values within the spreadsheet!? Is there a special way to change them or am I just a dumbass? LOL!

OK I figured it out my MS Office needed a product key which I don't have so I downloaded OpenOffice and I got it working with that program. Awesome job necro!

LONG Time no C !! i back... but with baja with me going to get a savage flux soon...

FYI ... necromaster is really a mad scientist with a mad savage i can't imagine after a year may be his savage can fly already lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back