SAVAGE SERVICING in North East England??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landy79

Hiya everyone

does anyone know of someone who would service my savage for me?? I have asked at the local hobby shop but they just sell kits and don't know of anyone. There used to be a excellent model shop in Chester-Le-Street, just outside Durham but this closed down ages ago.

I live just outside the County Durham area DH1 postcode, can anyone help me??

Craig
bad driver

Why not have a go at it yourself? If you get stuck theres plenty of peeps here who will help you out.

I don't know of any hobby shops near you as I'm south east England, London obviously lol but i know Wheelspin models do servicing, theyre in Staffordshire but you can post the truck to them and theyl do anything you need, but its expensive £30+ p/hour!! local smaller hobby stores may charge more. http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/WM-031-Vehicle-Repair-Tuning-Fitting-Service__2717/

My advice would be have a go yourself, its not that difficult, if you get stuck start a thread or ask in the shout, it would be a great way to start getting to know your truck, you will need to in the long run and its far cheaper to do all the work yourself, DIY FTW!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not have a go at it yourself? If you get stuck theres plenty of peeps here who will help you out.

I don't know of any hobby shops near you as I'm south east England, London obviously lol but i know Wheelspin models do servicing, theyre in Staffordshire but you can post the truck to them and theyl do anything you need, but its expensive £30+ p/hour!! local smaller hobby stores may charge more. http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/WM-031-Vehicle-Repair-Tuning-Fitting-Service__2717/

My advice would be have a go yourself, its not that difficult, if you get stuck start a thread or ask in the shout, it would be a great way to start getting to know your truck, you will need to in the long run and its far cheaper to do all the work yourself, DIY FTW!! lol

X2 you will spend a ton of cash paying someone else to fix your truck everytime you break something or want to hop it up.

ya theres enough help here and other places that you could do it yourself and save the money, plus you have the satisfaction of doing it yourself and seeiing your work on it pay off.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back