savage on skis !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big worm

ok guys here is a few lil clips of my truck in the snow on skis!!
the old dog was too tired to chase it this time (wore him out earlier in the day).Had fun till i lost a pin tin a drivecup :duh: .... oh and notice the working headlights!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iLhFKw7zMUs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAgcJmHhUWE

Last edited by a moderator:
that is cool would be nice here in pa if it ever snowed.Like how it still pull wheelies in the snow nice set up u got there

nice vids! I too am impressed with the wheelies in the snow...what tires you running with the skis?

I've got a brand new set of those (the 7" fireball ones?) waiting for the behemoth to be finished...how do they perform on dry tracks (as in non-snow ;) )?

Awesome Big Worm! I dig the skis, too bad it never snows in Texas. I might just have to steal your light idea. Did you vacuum form them or get them off something?

awsome dude!! i've seen those ski's advertised on the internet before and always wondered how they performed, looks like they work pretty well!!

Having the ski instead of wheel/tires up front take alot of weight off the front end. Thats probally whats making it so easy to wheelie. The snow I have here is still to soft and fluffy, I just sink when I try to drive on it. I really have to give those skis a shot sometime.

nahh...they're store-bought even (unless I'm mistaken) there's a company out of north Idaho (just across the border from me, but I can't remember their name) that makes a few hop-ups for the savage, including the skis...

Awesome Big Worm! I dig the skis, too bad it never snows in Texas. I might just have to steal your light idea. Did you vacuum form them or get them off something?

i just made some molds out of tinfoil placed some scrap lean over them and heated with a heatgun then formed the lexan to the molds

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm...I was mistaken :D

these are the guys I was thinking of...

http://www.fullforcerc.com/ski-kits.htm

yours seem to work really well though...how did you work the mounts? let's see some pics ;)

actually i think that kit is what i have.....but not 100% sure picked em up used (more like tried once) on ebay for like less than 10 bucks shipped !!!!!
:FarleyParty:

i just made some molds out of tinfoil placed some scrap lean over them and heated with a heatgun then formed the lexan to the molds

ok, I'm officially confused :) did you make them with tinfoil molds? or buy the full force kit on eBay? $10 shipped would be an awesome deal!!

looks cool, mine just sinks into the snow and starts diggin a hole to hide in.

That was cool, it move real good for being in the snow my one don't move that good on dirt. nice land there to build a track on..i open my door and there is the street. nice vid. Is that place up north?

i was thinking bout gettin me a set of the skis....then all the snow melted. then my savvy broke. then my pickup threw a front driveshaft....so never got around to that. maybe next winter.

Latest posts

Members online

Back