Savage nitro to electric conversion kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only place I've seen them lately is when they pop up on ebay. Sadly none seem to be listed currently.

Thanks, should I buy motor and batteries from that site to? I need something powerful :)

You can certainly buy from Kershaw. They are fairly reasonably priced for all the parts you'll need. Plus it's nice to have a one stop shop so you can save on shipping.

You can certainly buy from Kershaw. They are fairly reasonably priced for all the parts you'll need. Plus it's nice to have a one stop shop so you can save on shipping.
yeah, especially since I'm in europe so it's 50$ shipping cost

Since the currency value in my country has dropped alot I'm trying to think of another way to get this done. There is someone selling a used flux for around 150$ without electronics and motor. Could I use this to convert mine? I could just buy a motor and battery locally then so don't need to order from usa.

You certainly could. But at that point I would likely see what kind of condition the trucks are in, then buy the battery and motor and put them in the flux. Then you have two very different flavors of savage to play with. :)

You certainly could. But at that point I would likely see what kind of condition the trucks are in, then buy the battery and motor and put them in the flux. Then you have two very different flavors of savage to play with. :)
Since the motor and starter isn't working on my old savage I thought about taking parts from the flux to put in my savage and then buy the spare parts for the flux and have 2 working cars and maybe resell one of them.

Here is a pic of the flux someone is selling.
xcvxcv.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back