Savage Nano!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fail lol Hot Bodies had this out years ago called the mini zillia

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure we all knew that dude. But hotbodies doesn't make it anymore, so hopefully hpi will start making it again so the people who missed out can get one now.

looks cheesy in the pics. lol i always hoped they would do a mini savage (like the mini revo) but do it properly. that looks cheap from the pics.

pics? i only see one of just a body and wheels basiclly.
if its really a mini savge it will be cool but if its anything like the minizilla its not

I agree flux bullet looks cool. 1/18 scale savage would be cool too so long as it was priced and made well. A little dissapointed they didn't put a B/L system in it though.

The bullet is a regular 1/10 scale right? I am positive the savage nano is a minizilla with a bigger body and different tires.

its 1/18th bros lol mamba already has brushless out there and under for 170 bucks (=

its 1/18th bros lol mamba already has brushless out there and under for 170 bucks (=

should come stock with a b/l - LiPo ready so that it can challenge its biggest competitor the mini-revo. if you have to drop $170 just to get it equal to the revo then whats the point.

A 1/18 savage would be cool for around the house.

Does anyone know if there will be an
updated "Hellfire"? I always wanted one but they are dicontinued now, I'd hate to but something and not be able to find parts after a while.

I know that Dan but I was saying it should at least have a bl version out of the box. Heck package it all up with bl and a cheap LiPo and wall balance charger make it the same price as the bl e revo and you would sell a ton of them.

I hope it is a minizilla in HPI clothing! I have a minizilla that's out of commission, because my diffs in it stripped. If HPI is making it again, then parts will be available again. I have a Brushess Quark/8000kv Wraith strapped in it, and it's a blast when it's running.

off topic but the ss kit is discontinued, the rtr is not

Thanks man. Sorry I got distracted by all the new stuff :)

I was hoping to get alittle more info on the Nano so I watched the 2010 Nurnberg show videos on RCcaraction.com and they talked to alot of vendors but nothing from HPI. With all the newer products on the link from CTD I figured they would at least have a quick interview. :Mr.confused:

The savage 5r is kinda funny... same as 5t but possibly lowered a little with a giant subaru rally body on it.

whatever happened to that savage 5t they were gonna make? that looked promising, anyways, I'm not much into minis

that is pretty horrid, looks like they played the "lets see how much electronics we can fit in the smallest amount of space game"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back