Savage Hop Ups for this Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altair47

O.K. It's going to be a fun weekend. All my parts are finally here.
RPM Upper and Lower Control Arms (Front and Back)
Set of HPI Big Bore Shocks (Yes Tower Hobbies has them in stock for $89.00)
Set of Maximizer 1/2" offset Beadlock Rims
Losi Zombie Max Tires
HPI 3 Speed Transmision
2 Hi Tec HS5645 Servos
Futaba 3PM 2.4 GHz Radio and Receiver
BUKU Pipe

It's a lot of changes in one weekend but what the heck. I really enjoy working on my truck as long as I don't HAVE to work on it. Can't wait to take it out to the local stomping grounds.

Sounds like you are going to have some fun. I too am getting done with that many hop ups, but has taking me almost 3 weeks to complete.

You will have a totally different truck after that. Your weekend is looking up!

You're gonna have an awesome truck after you get that list installed! I recomend the -2 upper arms in the front and the 0 in the rear. I'm currently running -2 all around and it wasn't such a great idea! Good luck bud.

RPM Arms

I was thinking about running the -2's all the way around but I think I'll go with your set-up with the -2's in the front and the 0's in the rear. Thanks Guys

RPM Arms

I was thinking about running the -2's all the way around but I think I'll go with your set-up with the -2's in the front and the 0's in the rear. Thanks Guys

man I'm jealous "you got your big bores already" lol but sounds like a great build!!

OK, I've got everything installed. It took me about 10 hours. Not sure if I like the HPI big bore shocks - they look like they are going to hit the A-arms. Don't like the way they mount with plastic spacers. Can' wait to get out to the stompin ground tomorrow.

OK, I've got everything installed. It took me about 10 hours. Not sure if I like the HPI big bore shocks - they look like they are going to hit the A-arms. Don't like the way they mount with plastic spacers. Can' wait to get out to the stompin ground tomorrow.

They look good to me... can't wait to try them out...the big bores that is.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back