Savage Flux XL: any wheelie bar available?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piccions93

Hi guys, can you help me for a wheelie bar for the savage flux XL? I read on the manual, but it's not mentioned :sorry:

I prefer the t-bone rear skid/wheelie bar over the HPI one, if you can find one in stock. It does a better job protecting the rear of the body when pulling wheelies in grass. The HPI one seems to allow grass to still get up under the rear lip of the body, then it snags and mangles it.

I prefer the t-bone rear skid/wheelie bar over the HPI one, if you can find one in stock. It does a better job protecting the rear of the body when pulling wheelies in grass. The HPI one seems to allow grass to still get up under the rear lip of the body, then it snags and mangles it.

What do you mean with t-bone rear skid? I don't understand what you're talking about, sorry! Anyway yes, my body was destroyed after 30 minutes on the first run, cause of the wheelies and the wheelie bar not present.

Try adjusting the esc settings to reduce punch or try control throttle finger. The HPI wheelie bar isnt that good, as it breaks and is only one wheel. You can make other ones fit as I used a Traxxas two wheel version and it is more stable and robust, but requires drilling and bolting onto the rear skid.

Latest posts

Members online

Back