Savage Flux with Drift Lighting System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

necromaster

So guys, I made my Savage X for day time bash, and my Flux for night. And since I was a drifter, I have a set of Drift Lighting System. And i've put Flux and the light system together bcoz I'd love to see my Flux bling2 during night time use. Here is how i put them together:

The light:

I've made the LED hole using a 4mm screwdriver. I heat the screwdriver and poke it at the shell where i want to put the light. I don't have picture on this 1 (due to overexcited to finish it) but it make a a hole and a nice melted plastic extension to put the LED and hold it before i glue them using glue gun like below:

The wiring when glueing is finish:

The result, the place where i put the LED is not obvious if u look it at a glance when it is off.

And I've made a video of the light after finish, I'll try to post some video of it during running after this..
The video ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH4qoCFNj14

Link up the light kit for the guys that may be interested. Not my style but I do think it's cool and would like to check out the system!

23.00 USD is not bad with the controller and all it comes with. the extra 17 to ship to me would hurt a bit ...

Any videos yet? I think this this is neat too, Not for my basher body but for the "project"

Hey man looks great! I don't know much about these kits but can you choose what colors you want? Thanks for posting the video.:beer:

Hey man looks great! I don't know much about these kits but can you choose what colors you want? Thanks for posting the video.:beer:

thanks sox..

actually yes, you can choose which color you prefer. but normally when you buy a drifter light kit, it comes with 2 white, 2 blue, 2 yellow and 2 red LED.. if you want to change the color, you will have to buy extra LED from electronic store.. additionally, a light kit normally have extra port to add light under the car. but you have to buy extra LED..

Members online

Back