Savage flux roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
how much is a savage flux roller worth approximately. The owner says they never used LiPo batteries on it.

It has 40 series big joes on it as well.

He says the roller is worth 350$

@faisalbasha it really all depends on the condition of the truck. You can still beat the crap out of a truck without using LiPo batteries.

That said $350 for a used Savage Flux (not XS) sounds like a pretty decent price. Do you have pictures?

They're also offering me this... Not sure exactly what it's for. image.jpg

That is actually more than a "roller" Most of the guys selling rollers are selling them minus all electronics and motors, so I am thinking that's a pretty decent deal especially considering the hubs and carriers they are offering to go with it all......

That is actually more than a "roller" Most of the guys selling rollers are selling them minus all electronics and motors, so I am thinking that's a pretty decent deal especially considering the hubs and carriers they are offering to go with it all......

There are no electronics included in this deal. No radio, no motor, no esc. They're giving me the truck and the conversion set thing and the blue body and stock savage tire/wheel set. I'm trading it with my fully upgraded savage xs with some extra parts. Here's the ad link.

Svavage xs flux RTR OBO on Kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/mississauga-peel-region/svavage-xs-flux-rtr-obo/1097709230

Oh I see, the pix you posted still have esc,motor so I made the assumption that's how you were getting it....
if no esc and motor I would have to think it would have to be somewhat cheaper...

It's awfully dirty so hard to get a real good look on all the parts but from the looks of it, the Savage Flux doesn't look to be in horrible condition.

That said $350 for a roller isn't a completely terrible price but is a bit high, especially how filthy the truck is and considering here are several Savage Flux rollers listed for under $300.

Latest posts

Members online

Back