Savage Flux Hp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaceracer

Hey guys I have not been on in awhile and I was looking for some update news on the flux hp. Do you think they will discontinue it because they are releasing the xl hp? The reason I ask is because it just shows on order at tower no esitmate of availability.

"no estimate of availabliity" seems to be a pretty common thing with HPI these days.
they don't get that manufacturing facility up soon, they mat as well just close the doors

I feel the same way as you bifftit it is killing there sales and reputation, don't get me wrong I will always love hpi but here shortly I'm going to be ready to buy something and if hpi has not restocked by then I'm probably going kyosho.

One more month isn't too bad to wait - but with the new releases from other companies hitting shelves and some of them are priced very well - it's making a bad situation worse for HPI...

The release of the new CEN 1/7 Reeper aka Colossus XT MEGA sure has me interested!

http://www.rchobbyexplosion.com/CEN_Colossus_XT_Mega_Monster_Truck_RTR_p/cen9519.htm?1=1&CartID=0
that looks like a good investement. wish it was gas, though
i am not real impressed with the maintence factor of electric

Latest posts

Members online

Back