Savage Flux Conversion Kit For Savage X HPI Part # 102534

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Londoner

c0ckney geezer!!
SAVAGE X/Comes with everything needed to convert the Savage X into a Savage Flux HP/FLUX, brushless system not included.

Easily convert your nitro Savage or Savage X monster truck to electrical power with this easy and convenient Savage Flux Conversion Kit!

In one box, you get the chassis plates, hardware, super heavy duty drivetrain, bulkheads and more to get you moving! The set comes with all of the mechanical parts needed for the conversion, including TVP chassis plates, motor mounts, pre-built heavy duty differentials, bulkheads, tough metal gears, super heavy duty dogbones, outdrives, axles, and all of the necessary mounting hardware.

Everything is designed to handle the extreme power of brushless/Li-Po technology, so it’s built extra tough.

All you need to supply is a motor, speedo and batteries of your choice, and you'll be hitting those standing backflips in no time!

102534_01a.jpg

FEATURES:

All Metal Gear Transmission
Extreme durability designed for brushless motors and Li-Po batteries

102534_08.jpg

Pre-assembled Heavy Duty Differentials
Tough front and rear heavy duty diffs, pre-built to make installation fast and easy

102534_06.jpg

44T Steel Spur Gear
Long life, reliable, gear ratio optimized for brushless motors and LiPo batteries

102534_07.jpg

Twin Battery Box
Holds up to two 2 cell Li-Po batteries or two 6 Cell Ni-MH batteries

102534_05.jpg

Super Heavy Duty Dogbones
5mm thick steel dogbones deliver extreme durability for high power applications

86246_01.jpg

Machine Cut Differential Ring and Pinion Gears
Machined steel for precise tolerances and extra strength

102534_03.jpg

2.5mm Aluminum TVP's
Proven tough Savage TVP alloy chassis for durability

100902_01.jpg

Twin Clamp 8mm Billet Aluminum Motor Mount
Designed to keep the brushless motor securely mounted, support for the front and rear of the motor

102534_04.jpg

3mm 7075 Aluminum Motor Plate
Thicker for more consistent gear mesh and durability

100906_01.jpg

Electronics not included, HPI FLUX Brushless system recommended - fit the Flux Tork motor and Flux Blur speedo for maximum power, and use the Plazma batteries for the ultimate power source!

Source.........

very cool for hpi to release such a complete kit. no more, what do i need to convert questions.
wonder what the price tag is?

According to THIS Austrian site, 189EUR, converts to £159GBP or $245USD.

I'm sure when the kits released it will be alot cheaper in the US than anywhere in Europe (as always).

I was told there would be a kit way back when the flux launched. Glad to see it came about. all the upgrades too. Not a cheesy package .. Way to go HPI !

I just recieved this conversion kit and I'm very impressed. The kit includes everything needed to convert to a flux; bulletproof diffs, new bulkheads, super heavy duty dogbones, everything. Lots of plastic parts that aren't shown in any of the pictures. HPI also includes plenty of screws and detailed instructions to complete the conversion.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back