Savage FLUX barely moves now...HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsegura

Hi Guys

I need your expertise here, I got a savage flux last week, with SMC 28C , 6000mah batteries, after the first run around 30 mins, , it was great full speed etc, after charging the batteries for second time, now the flux barely moves, it does but very very slow on the floor, lots of noise, if I pick it up from the floor, and push the throttle all the wells move very fast, It is like it has no enough strength to move over the grass.. I have checked the pinions, and they are new, wondering if I need to program the ESC,, Really appreciate your help.. any ideas?

welcome to the site man .. I have no clue about the flux but help is on the way my friend..

Tighten your slipper clutch nut all the way down. If you want, back it off 1/4 of a turn from full tight.

If that doesn't do it, then the only thing I can think of is you somehow fried the batteries.

hey segura, welcome to the site my man.

JP,

Ascender is right. Most def. check your slipper. If you did not adjust it when you pulled it out of the box, there is a high % rate that the slipper is loose. The batteries should be fine if the truck tires spin ay a high rate when there is no load on them, such as the ground. Check your slipper and let us know what happens!

Thanks,

Bryan @ SMC

BTW...Welcome new member. Hope you stick around!!

welcome to the HPISF family my friend, you have come to the right place if your in need of help!!

Welcome to the HPISF family... Did you turn on the low voltage detection? My slipper came loose and so did my pinion, the pinion made a lot of noise you might want to check it to.

Latest posts

Members online

Back