Savage FLM X for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimMo8462

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

Selling my Nitro Savage. Truck is a little over a year old. Only ran about 10 times(a gallon if that of fuel ran through). Currently truck is set up with Fast Lane Machine's Extended Low Center of Gravity TVP's, mid tank plate and motor mount as well(all Fast Lane Machine). a mid tank mod, 23mm hex nuts with 40 series tires. No radio included with truck. Engine runs good for the stock 4.6 engine. Still have the original stock TVP's. Also has big bore shocks(Nylon). A lot of extra parts as well. 250cc Ofna Fuel tank. Extra set of 40series wheels & tires. Currently have another Savage that I bought off ebay for spare parts that will go with the truck as well. Just to name a few things. I'm selling this truck because I'm into electric now and just don't play with it at all anymore and it's just setting around. I will take more pics of everything that is going to go with the truck once I see someone is interested in buying it. Asking $650 for the whole lot and you pay shipping. PM me if interested. Maybe interested in a trade for something 1/8 electric Buggy or Truggy.
Savage is in middle the rest are not for sale.
picture.php

223242_10150168103681976_699966975_7304461_6057176_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back