WTB savage electric conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the last bash session didnt go well we were jumping and i was pulling some flips off and one went bad KILLED the engine instantly ... much to my surprise a broken engine mount AND the engine case is broken on it ..
now if anyone has the flux/electric conversion as cheap as possible id appreciate it as i do miss running the savage

ahhh yeah it was hella carnage lol dunno if pics will really show it well but ill try later ... the way its looking though the conversion is $$ with the motor esc and the actual conversion parts so it may just have to sit as a broken pile

yeah, you can just upgrade the nitro mill for around $100.00 to an F4.6 if your looking for a less expensive fix.

yeah i was hoping to get away from nitro its too much of a pita around here to bother with
guess we'll see what comes of it

or you can convert that nitro to a flux like I'm doing?

so far i have coming Flux TVPs. radiobox, esc mount, motormount, tires, wheels (tires/wheels i have right now are huge, so I'm going to use standard savage type), singlespeed 44t gear for trans then of course the esc/motor is needed.

well so far the conversion I'm doing has only cost me:

Savage nitro (fr/rr) ends - onhand and around 50.00 in misc stuff as i stated above ,used from members here at HPISF. (not incl esc/motor).

not too bad so far?

i beg to differ....

my diffs:
4-spyder geared
ofna crosspins
hypoyc gearoil
shimmed

never broke one yet!

here you go frddy
savage002.jpg

savage001.jpg

junk