savage custom cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AVAG3

wingoption2.jpg

armorrear.jpg

armorangletop.jpg

you know I like your cages... but what do you do, that needs this ? you have a wing .. all the cage a savage needs (and the reason I use them lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
you know I like your cages... but what do you do that needs this ? you have a wing .. all the cage a savage needs (and the reason I use them lol )

Thanks banks....:bolt: It's a request from a customer man...so I put it on there, it's not acctually bolted on.

Just an option man.

Like a body shell and painting it....It looks good for a while, but you know it will not stay like that for long.

First bad landing....and your facial muscles will subconciously react like this----> :cry:

Hey Jimmy/SV/Grumpy....lol...... I'm glad it's still holding up man....Should last near FOREVER.....so happy endless bash days brother.

Yea Jim i know he does, no doubt! I just don't see a need for a cage at all with a wing. The two together above threw me off.

Yea Jim i know he does, no doubt! I just don't see a need for a cage at all with a wing. The two together above threw me off.

LOL.....So sorry for throwing you off Banks....LOL.....

If you look very closely.....The wing is actually sitting on top a steel tube.

How do you want me to say it banks....LOL.....The wing was only put there, absolutely for looks.....Like most rear spoilers on most cars on the road.

In the image above....I took these images for a buyer to demonstrate a wing mounting solution....This is strictly for demonstration purposes bro.

I do not recommend running a wing as it will probably be damaged during hard bash sessions.

Cheers for the compliments... :cheers:

LOL.....So sorry for throwing you off Banks....LOL.....

If you look very closely.....The wing is actually sitting on top a steel tube.

How do you want me to say it banks....LOL.....The wing was only put there, absolutely for looks.....Like most rear spoilers on most cars on the road.

In the image above....I took these images for a buyer to demonstrate a wing mounting solution....This is strictly for demonstration purposes bro.

I do not recommend running a wing as it will probably be damaged during hard bash sessions.

Cheers for the compliments... :cheers:
LOL you don't watch me bash then ... I don't recommend any off the shelf wing stay myself. I do love your cages! I just don't run any cage. That pic made me say WTH ? Keep up the good stuff!

Hey Banks....Show us a pic of your wing and wing mount...I was thinking of mounting one anyway.

I seen a couple of your vids man...you land your jumps well...I have to make cages for us that don't always land on four wheels...Ya know.

Latest posts

Members online

Back