Savage conversion kit to Flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kfjelle

Hi.

I got a old savage 25 4wd giant monster truck. I like do convert it to electric. Will #102534 conversion kit fit my car?

Regards, kim.

There should be a listing on what trucks that kit fits. I have no idea what kit it may be though because you omitted that part from your post......

Well down at the bottom it lists the Savage X and the Savage X SS as the trucks it will fit, it is also discontinued, but says nothing about fitting the Savage 25 series truck......

I am sure if one was handy with fitting parts it could be made to work it would just depend on your abilities with tools and fitting things together...... Good Luck with your conversion, check the forums for more builds on going from nitro to electrics, there are some good useful articles there,
Oh and WELCOME to the forum......:)

It will likely fit, but I can't find a single kit available for purchase since it's discontinued.

Other companies make conversion kits, though they are not as complete as that one.

Welcome to the forum!

Yes the HPI 102534 conversion kit will fit the HPI Savage 25. If you go to the part number product page and click on "show discontinued kits" you'll see the below. The Savage 25 is listed.

6s7lmxp.png

Great to know, I didnt click on the discontinued kits icon Sorry for my error... Thanks for setting that straight WoodiE
You The Man!!!!

:oops::oops:

Latest posts

Members online

Back