Savage Central

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roost

Ive been out of the hobby a few years, is Savage Central forum no longer?

Not that I can find, guess that forum must have went the way of the dodo bird..... :D good thing this place full of great info is still around..

I didn't realize they updated their forum, but not sure why there doesn't seem to be anyone posting. We need more Savage fans out there!

theres a post somewhere that says if your having issues logging on, you need to contact the forum owner(SQUID). i cant log in OR create a new account but cannot contact forum owner(SQUID)

doesnt seem to be much traffic there from what i see

Facebook and social media has certainly changed things for forums but it hasn't killed them you just have to adapt. HPISF is smaller compared to SC but still gets a large number of visitors and posts each month. It can be done!

There are four new posts as of 30 January 2017. Maybe things are going to turn around. :) Dave
I hope you're not referring to those posts by "richardwalter" who's a spammer, just check out his "about me links" at the bottom of each of his posts. :(

Facebook and social media has certainly changed things for forums but it hasn't killed them you just have to adapt. HPISF is smaller compared to SC but still gets a large number of visitors and posts each month. It can be done!

I hope you're not referring to those posts by "richardwalter" who's a spammer, just check out his "about me links" at the bottom of each of his posts. :(

Oops... Yes, I was. I wasn't paying much attention to the poster or anything; just the fact that there was some activity. Thanks for pointing out my oversight. We can at least still hope... Dave

they have alot of valuable information on that site if you dig deep enough. it was a hopping place 3 years ago before my life became to hectic to keep up

I'm SV250 a mod there. The site was having problems before the owner did a revamp. It was down a lot. After the revamp every member was supposed to get an email with inst. To reload their password. That project was a disaster. I haven't been able to access the site in a week. I'm tired of contacting people about it. Its down more than up. Facebook started the death roll. Site maint and lack there of finished it. Even if it gets back on, its been down so long everbody has written it off. Sad. Was my home since 03

Hey SV, I sure hope someone can save all that Info and post it somewheres else
I am not able to log in anymore because it wont let me and i cant create a new name for some reason BUT I still go there for savage information(well except the last week its been dead)occasionally

I'm SV250 a mod there. The site was having problems before the owner did a revamp. It was down a lot. After the revamp every member was supposed to get an email with inst. To reload their password. That project was a disaster. I haven't been able to access the site in a week. I'm tired of contacting people about it. Its down more than up. Facebook started the death roll. Site maint and lack there of finished it. Even if it gets back on, its been down so long everbody has written it off. Sad. Was my home since 03

This is absolutely terrible in every sense. @Grumpy1822 if you know who's in charge of paying the bills there I would appreciate if you passed their info onto me. SavageCentral doesn't even load anymore and looks like the site isn't even online anymore.

At the absolutely least I hope someone has a copy of the forum database. To see all that information just simply disappear would be horrible.

Logging into it is so hit or miss now I can try and get in once every couple of months, it used to be a good site. There was plenty of info on it, when I first got into the Savage I spent lots of time here and there.

would be such a waste to see all that info go away.
when I hung out there regularly in "12" and "13" there were some harcore savage guys putting up a vast array of information.
Sure hope Woodie can save it

That's where I got the "how to seal a nitro engine" walk through from. There was some good info on there. A lot of it is pretty dated now though.

Yup I was able to contact the owner and he didn't even know it was down, but was able to get it resolved quickly. I'm happy to see it back online!

areyou going to take it over? lol
when i went there, everything was bLACK AND WHITE, and i couldnt acess any of the posts

I was able to log in finially as bifftit after an email from the webmaster direted me to a password reset.
Endless log-in loop for every page change

Endless log-in loop trying to change password

Endless log-in loop trying to write a new pist

Emailed webmaster and explained these issues

I cant get my old account to log in either....

Latest posts

Members online

Back