Savage-central for sale

griff7373

Wow, I remember when that forum was always busy over the past few years it has died off quickly almost to the level of banned rc.com. Shame to see it go along with several of the other ones that we have lost of the past few years.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
HPISF Staff
@Grumpy1822 that really really sucks to hear. Really sucks.

I reached out to the owner the last time they had issues and he said he was going to keep it going. Then again when the domain name expired just a while back, and never heard back. :(

The value isn't the name but the content that was there, which looks like is all long gone now. That's really to bad. I wish he would have told me he was dumping everything.

Man this sucks.

Man that does suck. I spent many hours on that site. Joined in 2004 right before I bought my S25 RTR. Still have that truck I believe the only original parts are the front arms and front bulkheads. Its a beast now.

olds97_lss

Well, at least this place exists now. I never did care for the forum format there, but there was a lot of info just the same. That's where I stole the engine sealing thread from quite a few years back.