Savage blur esc will not manually program..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emaxx2savage

Hello all. I have a savage flux 2350 that I have put a blur esc on.

It works great but the problem is, it's for my wife and its so touchy on 2x2s and the brakes are extremely soft. Takes forever to stop.

According to castles instructions I should be able to adjust this manually but i can't get it to go into programming mode.

I follow instructions but it stays in throttle calibration mode no matter what I do. I have tried 100 times. Any idea or does the blur not have that option. May have to use castle link.

Also one more question. I have some 5s batteries for my emaxx. It has the turnigy trackstar 2560kv motor on it and loves 5s. How will the hpi 2350 motor react to 5s? Keep in mind it's got the blur esc.

Welcome to Hpisf. I believe the blur needs the castle link to tune with. Or at least the field programming card. I have a friend who has the same setup as you are running and so far the 2350 is handleing 6s without a problem it should be fine with 5s

Awesome. Can you find out what his gearing is an possibly his temps or have him post here. I am very tempted to order some 3s to go with my 2s now!!

I am pretty sure he is on stock gearing . His temps are around 160 when he gets on it in grass. The truck is just stupid on 6s usually tears something up before the batteries die.

Wow. My emaxx on 5s GPSed at 52 an its insain. Too fast for anywhere I have to drive it. Maybe the flux 2350 on 5s will be fast but not too fast. May need to gear it down a little, but the 4s is just lacking on top end for me.

Latest posts

Members online

Back