Savage Aluminum Wheel Hex Hub Set for Baja 5B wheels and tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotiq

I - AM - HYPNOTIQ
Savage owners can use this Aluminum Wheel Hex Hub Set to mount the wide variety of Baja 5B wheels and tires on their trucks. The larger diameter wheels look great on Savage trucks, and you can even mount up a set of paddle tires for sand dune action. The set contains four precision machined aluminum hubs that are gray anodized and have serrated locknuts to keep the wheels securely attached. Use the HPI Z956 wrench or a 24mm hex socket for the wheel nuts.

#102530 ALUMINUM WHEEL HEX HUB SET 24mm (GRAY/4pcs) $45.00

attachment.php

Example:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Credit: RC Car Action

Pretty cool, i remember seeing the Baja style wheels on the Savage 5t and looking up the 5t's parts list to find the adapter part number, they never did put up a parts list for it and i now see the 5t is discontinued :lmao: arent these them same adapters that were on the 5t?

Its all good IMO, adds another choice of beadlocks and much more tyre choice for us Savage fanatics hammertime

Savage owners can use this Aluminum Wheel Hex Hub Set to mount the wide variety of Baja 5B wheels and tires on their trucks. The larger diameter wheels look great on Savage trucks, and you can even mount up a set of paddle tires for sand dune action. The set contains four precision machined aluminum hubs that are gray anodized and have serrated locknuts to keep the wheels securely attached. Use the HPI Z956 wrench or a 24mm hex socket for the wheel nuts.

#102530 ALUMINUM WHEEL HEX HUB SET 24mm (GRAY/4pcs) $45.00

attachment.php

Example:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Credit: RC Car Action

Am i the only one to spot the Savage XL Flux HP sticker on that truck? lol i see no fuel tank, engine or header..........

i have to admit i've always thought the baja tires would look cool on a savage..

Anywho... I think (even though I'm against it) desertboy 5T conversion with these adapters on bajas.. ooooo weeee would look slick. LOOK! thats about it.

hpi needs to give me some loot for posting how to do do that before these adapters.......LOL....(look at my old thread!!)

The look of them is just awesome but the strain on the vehicle would takes its toll. They are awesome tho. When I bought the 17mm hubs for my XL I did the exact thing they did with the lock nut. I found one small enough (outside dia) and drilled the pin hole slightly larger and it's been working perfect. Even bought the hex nuts with the serrated edges. Terry

you have to re-gear...............and get a better steering servo.....

What type rims are those...are they true beadlocks. IMO they look insane and would rock in the sand.

Latest posts

Members online

Back