savage almost got ran over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
i was playing with my savage in the front yard it is a very quiet street then i take a bad bounce and end up on the road and this guy in a new civic tries it hit lucky i had my locked diiffs in and i just let it rip and from upside down it popped up and flew in to my front yard then the guy gave me a 13 year old the middle finger and started to swear at me lucky my neighbor who is pumped up asked what is the problem i told him and he treat to kick the <bad attitude> out of the guy. he left fast then he asked to drive it and the guy comes back around and tries again i told him to peg it and it the savages crashes in to a pole off of the street then i pull my cell out and put it to me ear with out dialing and said" yes i need the police this man is trying to run me over with his car" and he did not come back that guy was stupid what you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:
man i can not for the sake make out what you were trying to say ? but from somewhat of the title people just don't have common sense

There are alot of good people in this world, but they are a few rotten nuts also, like the 70 year old lady that lives next door to me. She hates anything to do with fun or happiness like, puppies, butterflies, rainbows, and last but not least, teddy bears.

man, i almost had a few of my cars run over when i used to chase people up the street they'd slam the brakes....

btw, nice edit frddy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back