Savage 6x6x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Worm, That looks like alot of fun. Looks like you did a wonderful job on it. I'm impressed of how well it drives. Like we talked about you could use a little less turn in the back (less rear steering throw), but it looks great. I cant wait to see some more vids of it. Also, can you shoot some still pict of it. Good work bro.

One Word Bad A$$ Wow That Thing Flys It Go Through Snow Like Nothing Well Two Words But Still Is Nice Build I Want One Now... Good Luck..

I liked the lady bug video just watched the other day with my son. haha...

Nice build bro. I liked your video as well. +reps for your build.

that looks really cool nice job. hows about it jumping!
4x4

thanks for the rep guys... you can check out my member gallery for more pics of the buildup if you have any questions just post em and i will do my best to answer .
btw guys i have been a lil busy the las cpl of weeks so i didnt get a chance to update this thread.... but i will soon

yup i had just started tuning the engine there after break-in (the engine had about 8 -10 half tanks of run time on it in another truck then sat for 6 months or more) so that was tank #2 for the 6x6 and time to lean it out some.....now after another tank and some tuning the thing will actually pull the front wheels!!!!!!!!!!! And ya it does seem to always land back on its wheels....i guess it must be a combination of that wing givin it that extra bit of bounce when its upsidedown and the extra weight making it quite bottom heavy...... it even seem to keep itself pretty level when jumping too

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back