Savage 5B conversion by alza racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pietrOmertaBMC

I tested my Alza Racing 5B conversion a few days ago and made a small clip.
No bashing, to scared to brake anything yet in this stadium...:)

[YOUTUBE]G9XiwR-zeu0[/YOUTUBE]

note: only had 1 LiPo that wasn't fully charged lol so this monster will be more aggressive in the future ;)

weird music, Dan won't approve of it. j/k Your the 1st I know of that made a 5b conversion from here. Real awesome looking. Thought it looked plenty fast.

Thanx for the comments!

I think it can go faster with a fully charged LiPo LOL. Got mine from hobbyking and forgot to charge it in my enthousiasm to go test it... It ran for about 10mins on an allmost empty LiPo :)

@ Mickey: I would like to switch to 24mm hubs but i still want to use monstertruck tires coz i like the looks way better and i have to many of them laying around, with 17mm hub... ;) modded the pins and rims (topic about wheelstrip)

--> music, i'm a metalhead but for YT flicks i always choose to be gently with your ears :p and it makes me dreamy when i look at them again hehehehehe

now coffeetime and painting my onroad rims for it :)))

That looks awesome fella, love it!
You have a build thread?

Looks awesome, thumbs way up, I love it! However in jumping does it tend to be nose heavy? It seems to look that way in the video, but then again it may just be you trying to take it easy and letting of the throttle.

i'm being gently on jumps, i know it's lame but economics you know, how do you explain $$$ worth of rc parts wink wink, although i try to make it look brutal hehehe :)

anyway, glad you all like it, its a great conversion set (tvp's) and seperate parts from Alza racing for sure! everything fits smoothly so it's easy to do and i reccomend it to everybody who has a Savage flux but wants a "überbaja"

LST shocks just arrived and the beetle body is arriving shortly!

more clips soon!

nice um vid lol weird arse music but the latter question why is my face in here LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back