savage 5.9 or 4.6 engine going to be fit in a funfactor ATX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattW92

finaly found and posted on the right part of the forum lol enyway I'm putting a 4.6 or 5.9 depends if the 5.9 from my savage to see if it fits in the funfactor if it doesent I'm going to try and find some1 with a 4.6 engine to see if it fits
if the 5.9 fit well OMG its going to fly and i will also need peoples help and advise to do this cos i have no idea what I'm doing still but I'm doing it enyway. o and i have attached two pics of the cars. if uve helped already and also for in advance thanks for the help :)

matt

heres an up date ive just broke the funfactor and I'm rethinking doing this cos i don't think the funfactor could take the power of a new engine cos I'm braking it with this engine in it so i I'm thinking about scrapping it unless i can find a super cheap savage engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am gonna doubt it. You will be putting a rear exhaust engine in a RC with a side exhaust setup and it doesn't look like there is alot of room behind the engine. Hopefully you can make something work but it looks tight. Good Luck!

ill have to get the drill out lol and make it all fit if not don't bother me ill just pimp my 5.9 out lol nice savage what have you put on it? i can see new wheels :)

matt

ill have to get the drill out lol and make it all fit if not don't bother me ill just pimp my 5.9 out lol nice savage what have you put on it? i can see new wheels :)

matt

I hope you get it to work. if you put wings on it, it might literally fly. The picture in my sig is a little old. The key items would be the Buku pipe and two things that aren't in that picture: a LRP Z.28R spec 3 engine and a IRC LST shock setup.

Latest posts

Members online

Back