Savage 25 upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidjr92

I have a savage 25 stock what are some good upgrade to do. I read somewhere about a battery box?

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3697
welcome sir david. its a pleasure to feel your presence via computer screen. please use the search, look in the hop up section etc. there is endless things you can do. like the link says, most common upgrades are a hump pack for the car battery, steering servo, fail safe,ofna linkage mod, tuned pipes

tuned pipe will give alot more power over that stock composite one that sucks pretty hard

I also own a Savage 25 and the stock batt box stinks. If you like you can upgrade to the Savage X box [p#85236+z569 screw] and while you are in there it's a great time to upgrade the steering by replacing the bushings in the posts with bearings [p# b045]. Good luck :D

Welcome aboard. We are glad to have ya here. These guys are listing some great upgrades. Some of the first are to get a hump pack battery and a better steering servo then move the stock steering servo to the throttle/brake. From there it's upgrade as you see fit or as you break stuff. There are definitely some things that should stay plastic like arms, etc. A performance tuned pipe is also nice. For the stock mill the HPI Polished pipe is a pretty good pipe for ya and inexpensive.

Good luck now go bash it and post some pictures when ya got time.

Latest posts

Members online

Back