savage .25 to flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i believe i have everything coming monday to start my flux swap on the savy so i figured i might as well have a thread going on it.
as a few people know from my wanted thread and chatting in the shoutbox i killed the stock .25 doing a backflip and the truck has pretty much sat since then ...till now
hpi nitro to flux swap kit should be here monday
i have a MMM 2200kv motor and esc with castle link here
and of course whats left of my savage
also coming is a flysky gt3b radio and two receivers (blitz and savy)
blitz001-3.jpg

blitz002-3.jpg

savage001.jpg

savage002.jpg

needed a group shot since the cam was out lol
blitz003-1.jpg

now my plan is to have a busy monday and get going on it ...maybe possibly have it done monday night and try to take pics of it as i go

Jesus how much silicone did ya have on that POOR engine? looks like there wan enuff to seal up a big block Ford engine.....

Good luck with a flux. :lmao:

that lil .25 was taken apart and put together quite a few times for port work and whatnot i never bothered to clean it off the edges ...oh well it ran good and its toast now ...thats about all that matters lol

wow! you really got your money's worth out of the nitro mill & motor mount. welcome to the world of savage flux.

i only paid i think 170 for the savy off CL last year so yeah i def got my money out of it lol ... cant wait to get the flux together and give it a run ...anyone know if the hpi kit comes with the wheelie bar? just curious

well i didnt do as much pic taking as i was planning as the conversion was taking longer than i planned lol
savage001-1.jpg

savage002-1.jpg

savage003.jpg

savage004.jpg

already stripped out 2 wheels but what a blast

Latest posts

Members online

Back