Savage 25 rear diff gears broken need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowking716

So yesterday I got bored and decided to run my savage 25 around the street as soon as I got rolling I knew something was wrong only the front wheels were getting power(or at least most of it) so I cut the engine and started tinkering took off the rear skid plate to find the gears on the other side of the dogbone cup?(still learning terminology)were broken and shredded probably my fault as I took it to a skate park last time I bashed it, could anyone direct me to finding the right replacement parts love my savage hate to see it hurting

hpi paft#86826 is a aluminum assembled diff with no pinion. I would go with the hpi part#105551 centered bulletproof gears. Just depends what you like.

I agree you can usually buy a complete upgraded 29/9 sintered aluminum diff cups assembled with bearings shimmed in and out with outdrives for a decent deal front and rear on ebay, usually around 30 to 35 complete ready to drop in, I did that upgrade and cleaned out diffs and added 50k diff oil . if that's an option? hope it helps

Latest posts

Members online

Back