RPM Suspension Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keithv

I broke my first Upper Suspension Arm today and while looking for replacements I came across RPM. I was wondering is anyone had any experience with them and had an opinion. They cost more then the stock arms do but I figure if they REALLY are unbreakable then they are probably worth it. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks.

rpm arms are amazing!! there lighter then stock and way more durable!! there actually guaranteed for life not to break or rpm replaces them!!

Thanks Shaun. Are you using them? Is $40 for the whole set a good deal?

I'm not using them at the moment on my sav x but i had them on my sav 25 and i honestly couldnt break them!! as far as price yes thats a good deal i would say, here in canada there $12 each plus tax then the extra to ship them so your looking at about $55-60 total!! i am using the rpm center skid plate though!!! its great as well. it not only protects your brake disc and stuff but the way its installed it braces the chassis plates which keeps them from flexing and throwing your gear mesh out of whack!! just my 02.

Last edited by a moderator:
great thanks buddy. I think I'm going to go order them now.

I was looking at those too. But I'm worried about bending the arms, and it will cost a lot more to replace the bent aluminum. Anyone out there have any thoughts on the aluminum vs the RPM arms?

the alum ones definately look awsome but they wont flex, just bend or break, the rpm will flex under stress instead of break which is a good thing!! plus alum adds weight! its more a matter of taste i guess but the rpm arms will outlast the alum ones hands down!!

Thanks Shaun. I ordered the RPM arms and a spare set of stock ones. Hopefully they will be here in a few days.

Yeah go with the RPM arms. I went down that road and broke one set of a-arms and liked them so much I replaced all the other ones that weren't broke and I keep the stock ones as spares. The RPM arms also fit tighter so there is less play where the arms mount. You probably will have to adjust the toe in on the front as it seems the geometry is a little different. I put them on my X and had to adjust the toe in on the front but not the back and I used the 0 deg. upper arm.

Thanks tractorman. Hopefully they will be here in a day or two. How much did you have to adjust the fronts?

Don't remember exactly but I think it was a turn or 2. I just put the 2 left or 2 right side wheels against my tool box and turned the tie rod until both wheels were square to the tool box.

Don't remember exactly but I think it was a turn or 2. I just put the 2 left or 2 right side wheels against my tool box and turned the tie rod until both wheels were square to the tool box.

good info tractorman!! sounds like a easy way to adjust the tie rods!!:10:

Latest posts

Members online

Back