RPM Revolver With Losi Zombie-Max

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derty Werk

Got some new Wheels for the Savage hope you enjoy
16ad7cw.jpg

Shiny Black I Like

2d0xq1v.jpg

Comparison with a Hpi Warlock wheel the revolver wheel is about 2mm smaller than the warlock it also weighs 5.5g less.

30c3l20.jpg

Interior view

2rw5aqd.jpg

I decided to tape the zombie max, something i learned on hpisavageforum

140hds6.jpg

I decide to go with the racers edge foam on the right side of the pic a much firmer foam hopefully they don't come unglued

kc077a.jpg

Zombies mounted on the Revlovers looks mighty fine i must say

And now some pictures of them mounted on the Savage
10huf4y.jpg

nvy828.jpg

2chxjx5.jpg

ayr9dd.jpg

Thanks for looking

Hey thanks Bank. I think you were one of the first people to help me out when i first got my savage. I had a question over at rcuniverse you answerd for me i appreciate it

nice looking setup you have. I taped the inside of my bow ties when I put them on, ou will like the way it prevents the tires from ballooning up.

Thanks for all the positive posts. Ive yet to run them much been tryn to keep them off the blacktop as much as i can. I'm hoping to get out today and do a little bashing at the park.

Finally had a chance to run them yesterday. The tape deffinately stopped the ballooning but seemed to make it more diffucult to do backflips as ive heard others say. It does however seem more stable while jumping. Only ran a tank before popping a diff doing backflips, didnt get off the throttle quick enough on one of the attempts. The Zombies deffinately grip like everybody says. Cant wait to get up and running again.

Hey DW, just came across your thread & now that some time has gone by, I'm wondering how the RPM rims held up for ya. I like the look & offset but only know of 1 other who has used them & he broke 1 fairly easily :peace:

i love those losi tires.. and they do look awsome on those rims!! thanks for sharing!!!

Hey DW, just came across your thread & now that some time has gone by, I'm wondering how the RPM rims held up for ya. I like the look & offset but only know of 1 other who has used them & he broke 1 fairly easily :peace:

Theyre holding up Great. I haven't had any issues with the Revolvers and ive put a fair amount of airtime on them. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

loving the setup. zombies are probably my most favorite tire. i like how the sidewall comes out alot. too bad they don't make them for 40 series wheels.

I wasnt even bashing that hard maybe 10-12ft of air but i was landing flat on concrete. Hopefully RPM will warranty the rims. Anybody have any experience with RPM warranty? good or bad

Try a set of my rims. I you EVER hurt them, I replace them for free. For life.
$95.00 shipped to your door.

spiracingwheels.com

Rick

i got around to taking the other 3 wheels off and all of them are cracked. i would not recommend the RPM revolvers for big air.

Members online

No members online now.
Back