Roll Bar / handle options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickmind

Hi all,

One hop up that I don't see a lot of are the roll bar/handle. Do you guys know of some cool roll bar options?

The only one I have seen and liked is the one by GPM, but can not find a good place to buy. But I want to see if there is some better options.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi all,

One hop up that I don't see a lot of are the roll bar/handle. Do you guys know of some cool roll bar options?

The only one I have seen and liked is the one by GPM, but can not find a good place to buy. But I want to see if there is some better options.

Thanks,
Nick

My favorite is the NEW ERA roll bar!! the only problem is it would cost me $50 on top of the purchase price to ship to the UK!! (thats what New Era have quoted me) so I don't think I will be buying one :$broke: Very good protection for the cooling head, so no more snapped cooling fins to worry about

It looks realy strong and also it is just under 4 ounces in weight...take a look !!!!I SO WANT ONE!!!!

http://www.neweramodels.com/item.cgi?session_id=mwdvqtvagmogbxkryoxrogwpkqrhhuiq&part_id=2994

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the New Era roll bar. It is very strong, I've put many scratches in it but haven't dented it. The only thing I disliked is how it mounts. It only uses one screw mount on either side of the trans. Because of this I have sheered of many screws on hard impacts on its lid. Also the bend is slightly off ,so you have to pull in the mounts a bit to screw them in fully. this cases it to push out against the screws.

This what i am look for, but I HATE Purple. And you can not get any more purple on that part. lol Why is this hobby so into purple. I hate it.

But thanks, has to be more out there? haha.

This what i am look for, but I HATE Purple. And you can not get any more purple on that part. lol Why is this hobby so into purple. I hate it.

But thanks, has to be more out there? haha.

You could always paint it a colour of your choice....

well i dunno if it in producting still but theres the rage cage a cage tht was made of derlin rod it was pretty slick

IMO there are certain Savage parts that just don't need upgrading, and the stock roll bar is one of them...I have yet to see an aftermarket roll bar that's as tough as the plastic HPI one.

i have to agree with judge. the x style rollbar has protected my engine from more damage than i care to talk about. right now I'm not running the head protector, because I'm in the stages of custom fitting it and i just don't have the time anymore.

I'm running a 25 series savy. So no plastic roll bar for me. I do agree with the performance of these roll bars. But I'm still looking for style as well as performance. But i guess not to many exist.

Thanks,
Nick

I'm running a 25 series savy. So no plastic roll bar for me. I do agree with the performance of these roll bars. But I'm still looking for style as well as performance. But i guess not to many exist.

Thanks,
Nick

The plastic roll bar will fit your savage 25, it will replace your existing one, just remove the one on yours and replace it with the savage x roll bar, find them on Ebay they don't cost much....
I did put 2 nuts on the body shell mounts so that the roll bar sat higher to save the cooling head from damage when landing hard upside down.

Members online

No members online now.
Back