(revo) lemons to lemonaid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanRose

started as a revo 3.3. It may be an ugly build, but I'm real proud of this truck. mostly stock but I made every little detail the best I could. If i could, I'd only change a few things: new wheels and servo. It drives way better than it works. Corners flat and revs high.

maxx tires trimmed to 2/3 the original weight. firm foams and balanced to keep them in shape.

light weight rb 14t clutch bell with a foc and lightened shafts. keep the rotating mass down.

giant motor saver filter. it makes a big difference to the crappy stock filter.

all the radio boxes trimmed and the battery box replaced with Velcro. Ditched the floppy tank mounts. small sealed radio box. for extra heavy duty zip ties. Most people switch to a buggy tank, but i like the angle of revo tank.

Went, ocd on the body and shaved 10 degrees off my temp. (trx engines are picky on temp)

duratrax 2ch. fm, venom smart temp, single metal geared trx high torque.

The 3.3 wore out. Only a trx 2.5 but it has great compression. Left the ez start on, It's a lot more weight than a pull or rotostart, but it works real good.

304210_2551924245572_1477870681_32774404_1096519526_n.jpg

319238_2551925965615_1477870681_32774410_2076373313_n.jpg

ditch the pooey trx engine and do some bulletproofing upgrades and you be golden till you get a hold of a savage then this thing will collect dust lol

ditch the pooey trx engine and do some bulletproofing upgrades and you be golden till you get a hold of a savage then this thing will collect dust lol

The 2.5 has GREAT top end for a tiny .15. The lo-end sucks, so I geared it way down to keep the revs up. What needs bullet proofing? The only weak point are the dinky plastic wheelhex.

I have dreams for a savXL

Members online

No members online now.
Back