Reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a reverse module in my savvy. it is not the same as mine works on a third channel but the installation process is basically identical - it was very simple plus it gave me the opportunity to understand how the transmission works as obviously you have to open it up and remove some bits to install the module.
As for how 'worth it' it is - well, i've only ever used reverse about 4 or 5 times in the 4 months i've had it, but if i didn't have it i would have had to walk (or run if i could be bothered) to the other side of a field to pull the savvy out of a hedge. In my opinion that makes it very worth it! :D

If you are going to race with it you neednt bother as there are always Marshalls who will put your truck back on the track. If you are bashing it might be useful, especially if you are lazy, as most men are. :D

well i am still young, not to lazy, can call me track star. But i don't like people calling my truck retarted or hurtin, or ever a waist of money cause it doesn't have reverse. if soe one say's something like that i ask them where their nitro truck is. And yes i will be using it for bashing. There is no track around here to race. If there was i would be thre every second day.

Latest posts

Members online

Back