Reverse gear Yes OR No NITRO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ermartin

I recently upgraded to a 3 speed tranny from my 2 speed. I have had nothing but issues with the reverse module or actually the linkage after making the switch. I think this has more to do with the switch to extended TVP's or maybe i tweaked the linkage when removing. do most use a reverse or do they leave it out

Thanks for the replies this is kind of what i was expecting. now I just have to figure out what i need to do to reverse the reverse :) what needs to be done besides just pulling the module out. As i have had it forever.... i do save all my directions though

You just need to pull the module out, put that block back in the trans case that was taken out, and use the stock trans shaft. Basically, completely removing reverse is gonna be the opposite of installing it.

I love having reverse. I hate have to run after the truck when it gets stuck in front of something.

I don't race, purely dinking around with it and the reverse has saved me many times.

There are many times I wish I could back it up like the Blitz's, but I haven't heard too many good things from people that have had it. In general, I just try to run over anything in my way, or at least hit it hard enough that truck bounces off it LOL.

Members online

No members online now.
Back